a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, December 12, 2016

LATE AUTUMN IN PINK

It's nearing upon winter and I'm getting colder and colder. I'm flying back home to Los Angeles in just over a week. For some reason, pink has been very prevalent in my life right now; it's in the sunsets, my pictures, everything that surrounds me. It's that "slow burn" feel. Here's a couple of photos from my week in New York:


I stopped by the Mansur Gavriel pop-up store in Soho to see their collection of Lady Bags. I'm holding the small Lady Bag in black with black interior in this photo. I'm wearing shoes from ASOS, socks from UNIQLO, jeans from Brandy Melville, a dress from a local boutique, and a coat from Reformation, if you were wondering.


We get some really cool sunsets up in Morningside Heights.


My friends and I went thrift shopping in Bushwick over the weekend.


The sunsets are always so beautiful over the Brooklyn warehouses.


Henry, Cassidy, and Margaret complete the worn-out warehouse murals.


The band that I'm in played our second show this past weekend in an art studio on Columbia's campus. For some reason, the video that our friend Caroline took of us performing looks like screencaps from a coming-of-age movie prom scene.


xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment