a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Saturday, December 31, 2016

VENICE BEACH BOARDWALK: a video

I'm really enjoying making these short videos of my daily outings. I can't wait to start taking photos and filming more of my friends and our shenanigans back in New York City. One of my friends from the city was in town the other day, so I met her in Venice Beach and we walked along the boardwalk, taking in all of the strange sights.


I always love checking out the waterfront skate park when I'm down in Venice. Even though I can't skateboard for my life, it's a skill I've always wanted to learn, and I admire it ridiculously. It makes me so happy to see people (especially boys half my age) doing amazing tricks and just having a great time out there.

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is so gorg and simple - i luv it! Keep making these, they're great. and whuuut it genuinely looks like summer, not like december at all haha. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know, I'm so lucky to be home right now... not excited to go back to school to the freezing winter!!

      Delete