a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

AN ISLAND IN POLAROIDS (st. john)

I hauled my huge Polaroid 660 Land Camera (you know, the big, boxy one that preceded the cameras that Urban Outfitters sells by a couple of decades) all the way to the Caribbean, and got a few shots out of it.

Me in the island's foliage; I'm wearing a top by Pacific + Driftwood and bottoms by Ripcurl.

Nick, Emmett, and Genevieve enjoying the sunny day. It was Emmett's birthday so we all celebrated by relaxing at the pool.


Me at Cinnamon Bay Beach wearing Frankie's Bikinis and Ray-bans.


Genevieve and Nick relaxing at the beach.

That's all for my St. John photos - get ready for some shots of New York to start appearing again! I can't wait to use my new Olympus camera (and of course the Polaroid, but film is expensive, ya know) to get some really cool shots of my adventures here.

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment