a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Sunday, January 15, 2017

CARIBBEAN COOL (frankie's bikinis)

I'm BAAAAACK! Sorry for my little hiatus there. I got the Frankie's Bikinis Camilla One Piece for Christmas, but since the weather in LA while I was there for winter break was so dismal, I didn't get a chance to wear it until my trip to St. John in the Caribbean. Not complaining - that trip was the perfect opportunity. Here are some photos my friends took of me soaking up the sun at Cinnamon Bay Beach:






The island was so beautiful and picturesque. I had a lovely time with my friends from college, and definitely got my fair share of heat, humidity, and sun before returning to snowy New York City. At least the sun's out today! Yesterday, for fun, I walked from Canal St. to 114th, about 6.5 miles, just for a little bit of fun and exercise... unfortunately, it started snowing halfway through my journey, and by the time I got back to my building on Columbia's campus, I was frozen to the core. Ah, to be in the Caribbean again. Stay tuned for more photos.

xx Alyssa 

1 comment:

  1. umm yass these photos are amazing that beach looks like paradise omg! Cute swimming costume too <3

    ReplyDelete