a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Saturday, January 28, 2017

FAST TIMES AT COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY

Last night, my friends and I all went to this big party at one of the brownstones on Columbia's campus. This particular party is always the most fun, since I know a ton of people there, and the djs (many of which are my friends) are fantastic. Also, everyone there always seems to have the best style.


Emmett and Micaiah in the elevator


Micaiah, Cameron, and Greg on 114th


Clara and Ashby at Insomnia Cookies aftwards


Micaiah and Emmett


Kea at the Indian take-out place around the block


Me, by Emmett

I wore a long sleeve black bodysuit, a vintage cow print skirt, and my vintage Levi's sherpa jacket.

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. so wish I lived in NYC!! Hoping to do 6 months there in 2018/2019 if I can get the chance, looks like a place of so much opportunity!

    Infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh you have to! Living here is the BEST experience.

      Delete