a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, January 27, 2017

GIRL SQUAD IN THE LOWER EAST SIDE

My lil NYC girl squad took a trip down to the Lower East Side last weekend for coffee, pizza, and photos, of course.




I'm wearing...
top: reformation
necklaces: topshop
coat: vintage levi's
bag: mansur gavriel
pants: vintage valentino
shoes: vagabond



My friends are so beautiful!! Also this was my first time eating at Two Boots Pizza, and it was fantastic. We're all vegetarian or vegan, and they had great options! Definitely gonna stop by the location at 96th and Broadway soon.

xx Alyssa

5 comments:

  1. Love your wide leg trousers and you guys look like such a cool and stylish squad!
    Feel free to take out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i have not been on here in awhile but i am obsessed with your header and these looks!!!!!! nyu and nyc in general fits you so well.

    🌹 http://curlsncoffee.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha no worries!! thank you soso much, I love it here!!

      Delete