a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, January 16, 2017

ST. JOHN (photos and video from the caribbean islands)

As mentioned in my previous post, I spent about a week over winter break in St. John, one of the US Virgin Islands in the Caribbean. I brought along my new camera (the Olympus Pen E-PL8) to get a hang of how it works by taking pictures of my friends exploring the island.


My bikini top is from Pacific + Driftwood and my shorts are vintage Levi's.


Nick always has the best style, even while hiking.





The views were spectacular - especially when we hiked up the island. We even got a huge rainbow on our last night, which was awesome.



Check out a collection of my footage from our trip on my new Youtube channel:


xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment