a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Saturday, February 11, 2017

The Best Day Ever

On Wednesday, it was 60 degrees, the sun was shining, and everyone was happy. I spent an hour and a half sitting on the steps in front of Low Library talking to my friends when I should have been getting some work done. It was the best day ever.


Seb and Cameron playing a skate game.


Jacq, Tim, and Alma Mater enjoying the sunshine.


Sam and Tim chilling on the steps.


Craig in front of Butler Library.


Me, shot by Tim.


Cameron reading The Decameron.

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are so cute, I've got an old polaroid that I've used before but I'm SO bad at getting the settings right. I know there isn't much too it but it really confuses me! Gonna try get some good snaps over next summer, they look so authentic!

    Infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Mine has automatic settings - I'm horrible at manual photography. But honestly, polaroids are so rewarding!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. looks like you're living the life! luv the photos! <3

    ReplyDelete