a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Saturday, June 3, 2017

OUTFIT: Governors Ball 2017 (Saturday)

          I happened to get a free wristband to Governor's Ball this year - I've never been before, and this was pretty last minute, so I'm fairly excited. Today, I'm going to see Car Seat Headrest, Stormzy, Local Natives, and Phoenix. It's no Coachella outfit post from years past (shoutout to my four-year run), but I thought I might as well share what I'm wearing. Also, check out my new room! I took these photos with my Olympus camera on self timer! I love tech.



Top: Purrr Melrose
Jeans: vintage Levi's
Shoes: Nike (stylish, right?)



For my makeup, I used the MAC pigment Rose on my eyes, MAC teddy kohl eyeliner, whatever Benefit's eyebrow gel thingy is called, and eyelash glue to affix silver stars on the corners of my eyes.

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment