a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, June 8, 2017

OUTFIT: Start Of Summer

          It's finally sunny here in New York - what was with all of that cloudy, gloomy weather? I'm over it. Today, I stepped out of my building and got That Summer Feeling for the first time. You know, when you don't need a jacket in the morning and you instantly feel tan and happy? That feeling.

          With summer comes sundresses, of course, so today I pulled out one of my favorite pieces. The skirt on this dress is so flowy - it always makes me feel like I'm strolling through a farmer's market in the south of France. I paired it with some easy tennis shoes and a fluffy, faux fur jacket in case the AC gets a little too cold in the office I work in.






          My dress is from Christy Dawn, my rings and bracelet are from various places (vintage, silver boutiques, etc), my watch is from Casio, my shoes are Stan Smith Adidas, and my jacket is Reformation. 

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment