a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

PSA: I'm Selling My Clothes On Poshmark

          PSA: I'm selling my clothes on Poshmark! I've been doing this for quite a while now, but with the extra time that I have this summer, I'm really trying to clean out my closet - who knew moving in NYC was so hard? Also, I don't have any source of income right now, so if you want to pick up some cool pieces at great prices and help me finance my healthy eating and music making, head on over to my Poshmark closet. I'm willing to negotiate prices, and if you live in NYC, you can come pick up the items so you don't have to pay for shipping! Here's some of the pieces I'm currently selling:















          Near the end of the summer, my friends and I are going to have a big clothing sale, so if you don't see anything you like this time around, keep tabs on my blog to stay updated.

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment